Created in 2010, D n V Jamaican Seasonings is located in
Berkley, Michigan. Specializing in authentic Jamaican seasonings
and hot pepper sauces, our line of products are all-natural and
hand crafted in small batches using only the freshest high quality
Delphine Allen, the owner and founder of D n V Jamaican Seasonings,
was born and raised in Newland District St. Catherine, Jamaica.
Delphine was inspired by her mother, Lucille, after watching her create original seasonings
and cook food to sell to the sugar cane workers on the Halfway Tree estate in St. Catherine.
D n V Jamaican Seasonings began after years of questions about the secret to Delphine's
youthfulness and friends' countless requests for more of her delicious Jamaican dishes. They
loved it so much, they encouraged her to market her seasonings, so in November of 2010 she
followed in her mother's footsteps and D n V Jamaican Seasonings was born. As an
independently owned and operated small family business, we are proud to bring customers
the best in authentic taste sensations created in traditional ways. Each batch of
D n V Jamaican Seasonings products is crafted with a love that we know you'll be able to taste.
- Fish Seasoning
- Jerk Seasoning (Available in No Salt, Regular and Hot)
- Oobada Seasoning
- Oxtail Seasoning
- Pickled Pepper (in stores and markets only)
Products can be found in stores at:
- Westborn Markets - Berkley, Livonia and Dearborn locations
- Wholefoods Markets - Midtown Detroit, West Bloomfield and Rochester Hills locations
- Honeybee Market - Detroit
- Market Fresh @ 13 mile and Southfield Rd.
- Harbortown Market
- Kingma's Market - Grand Rapids
Products can be found at these local farmers markets:
- Eastern Market Saturdays 6am - 4pm
- Beaumont Hospital Farmers Market, Thursdays 8am - 2pm